Dr. Patrick Giles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Giles?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Giles?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 16th, 2013

Listened to me and my concerns

Went the extra mile when I brought a family member to the ER. Gave us test results immediately and was thorough. It was an extremely busy night in the ER but he listened to our concerns and went out of his way to give us what we wanted and needed for our family member. I am very grateful to him and the other staff members we saw. He was very kind and compassionate and we needed that in addition to the medical expertise and the proper tests he ran.

September 1st, 2011

Dr. Giles did not even listen to me, just prescribed antibiotics! Even though I told him I was breastfeeding and my baby was just 3 weeks old!

Type 2 Diabetes