A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Gilhool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Gilhool is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilhool
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Gilhool Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilhool graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gilhool has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick E Gilhool DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick E. Gilhool practice?
- Dr. Patrick Gilhool has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Gilhool practices Family Medicine near Elizabethtown, PA.
See Elizabethtown Primary Care Doctors.