A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Gilhool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Gilhool is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilhool
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gilhool Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilhool graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gilhool has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick E Gilhool DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick E. Gilhool practice?
- Dr. Patrick Gilhool has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Gilhool practices Family Medicine near Elizabethtown, PA.
See Elizabethtown Family Physicians.