A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Gilhool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Gilhool is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilhool
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gilhool Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilhool graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gilhool has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick E Gilhool DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick E. Gilhool practice?
- Dr. Patrick Gilhool has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Gilhool practices Family Medicine near Elizabethtown, PA.
See Elizabethtown Family Physicians.