A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Godbey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Godbey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Godbey graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Godbey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick E Godbey MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick E. Godbey practice?
- Dr. Patrick Godbey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Godbey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Brunswick, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jesup, GA and Savannah, GA.
See Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Brunswick Pathologists.