Dr. Patrick Golden, MD
Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
A Dr who truly cares! show details A Dr who truly cares!
by Laura B on Jun 4th, 2015

My former doctor is a great person but trying to figure out what was going on was going nowhere. I was getting sicker and sicker with no correct diagnosis. The former dr was reluctant to referring me to specialists, wanting to run the tests himself. Finally with the concerned prompting of my sister (who is a patient of Dr Golden's) I switched over to Dr Golden. Immediately he saw the seriousness of my health. He researched some things that I had been looking into (I was trying to look at everything because we really do need to be our own health advocate but also I was getting nowhere with former doctor) and he gave me the referrals I needed. He was also very willing to look outside of the box and not just prescribe medication to cover up the symptoms. A specialist that Dr Golden referred me to at UCLA found the problem and surgery was required. I'm also thankful for that wonderful doctor too but if it hadn't been for the care and concern of Dr Golden, I don't think I would be here today. Cannot say enough good things about Dr Golden. He truly is golden!

OUTSTANDING show details OUTSTANDING
Aug 17th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Golden's office for six years. Both Dr. Golden and his outstanding NP Rafeal Camarena are extremely compassionate and caring professionals. I have a serious health condition that has been carefully and thoroughly treated and monitored over the years. They also pay keen attention to the emotional side affects to serious health issues. The entire office staff is outstanding and always willing to help with the kindest of treatment. Many of my family members are now patients of this office including my 85 and 83 year old parents, whom are extremely healthy and active!. Three generations of our family trust and appreciate this outstanding office.

Dec 26th, 2011

I think Dr golden is a great doctor, if he doesn't know something, he will find out or sent to to another doctor to help you. they try to keep all appointment on time ,but if something comes up they will let you know.

Jul 12th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Golden's for approximately 30 years. The amount of years I have retained him as my physician speaks for itself. Dr. Golden is an extremely compassionate, intelligent doctor who I have heavily relied on for his expertise in a wide variety of areas. One of Dr. Golden's finest attributes is his ability to refer out to other doctors without hesitation, unlike many physicians who try to diagnose everything whether it is part of their specialty or not. Truthfully, there isn't enough room on this page to boast enough about Dr. Golden. If you are a patient of Dr. Golden's then I am not telling you anything you don't already know and we are the fortunate ones in having him in our lives. However, if you are on the fence reading reviews, trying to find a doctor let me reassure you that Dr. Golden is very easy to talk to and explains everything in a manor easily understood. He spends quality time with each and every patient. A wonderful rare physician in todays world! I consider myself extremely fortunate to have him in my life as my physician.

References show details References
by Robert Lewis on Aug 9th, 2010

My overall experiance for the last 7 years has been excellent. I have had several serious health related issues. Dr Golden is detailed and thorough and never hesitates to refer me to a specialist to better evaluate my issues.

by S. Sidhu on Feb 8th, 2010

Dr. Golden and his Nurse Practicioner, Rafael Camarena, are the best doctors I have ever been to.They always alot of time with you during your office visit and really care about the patient and your needs. Also, the whole staff is professional and very curteous and helpful.

Excellent doctor! show details Excellent doctor!
Feb 27th, 2009

Dr. Golden has a lot of patients who are very old - he knows how to keep them living longer than other doctors who have even told them they should put their affairs in order. Almost like the fountain of youth! Excellent doctor I would recommend to anyone.