Overall Review

2.5

April 9th, 2014
must reallly hate actually working.
After jumping through hoops for three weeks to get an appt. I finally did and they couldn't do any day but the one they offered at that time do I had to call off work- the night before half an hour before they close Renee calls to CANCEL my apt - she hung up when I answered then called back talked to my machine and ducked my calls for two days. When I tried to resched she argued with me and said I should have done it sooner! She offered me an apt two weeks from when I should have had one. Don't waste your time here because they sure wont bother with helping you.

January 22nd, 2013
Not worth your time
I went to this doctor in menifee cause I had HMO. I rarely see him and when I do come in they never treat me for my problems they send me off to others instead. I had a terrible urine infection that they would not treat and then I had to go to urgent care to get treated. If you want good care I would avoid this doctor you will mostly be in contact with his nurses all the time and not him. I feel bad for the old folks who are stuck seeing him.