A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Goodall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Goodall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodall graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Goodall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Tuality Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Thompson Goodall MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick T. Goodall practice?
- Dr. Patrick Goodall has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Goodall practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Infectious Disease Doctors.