Dr. Patrick Gorman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Gorman?

June 6th, 2016

Dr. Gorman saw both my husband and me. He sat down with us and went over our medications, changing some of them. My husband has had a dry cough and complained of a "lump:" in the back of his throat. Dr. Gorman immediately noted that a this is a side effect of one of his meds. He took him off that pill and within 24 hours he stopped complaining of a sore throat.

September 29th, 2015

GOOD RESULTS

After a long running problem with A-Fib Dr. Gorman did the right tests and put my mind at ease. Peace of mind is priceless.

February 12th, 2014

Fantastic Dr

When my DH was lifeflighted across the desert, in the grips of a v-fib heart attack,,, I was terrified. When I arrived at EIRMC, Dr Gorman had already seen him, and was, in fact, there on his arrival. Dr Gorman took the time to talk to me, tell me honestly what was happening, and what our options were, his opinions on each, and the overall outlook. After a week in CICU, we left the hospital. Dr Gorman is simply amazing. He is compassionate, caring, and made us feel like we weren't just a chart. Our in office visits, for aftercare, have been outstanding. Cardiac issues are scary. Everyone is his office takes the time to listen, and not try to rush through the visits.. Phone calls have been promptly returned. I would recommend Dr Gorman to anyone, to my best friend, to my Mom. Dr Gormans bedside manner was outstanding. I do not deal with things like this easily. My sense of humor, however morbid it may get, was in full overdrive. Dr Gorman was not surprised, or shocked. If he was, he hid it well. He has a wonderful sense of humor, and made me feel much more comfortable. I feel completely secure in the fact that he is an outstanding Dr. A Dr with an amazing amount of knowledge to take care of his patients, and makes them feel like they are people, not just paperwork. Office visits to EIC are relaxed, and they do not leave you sitting it the waiting room long. Jan, our PA, is also awesome. She is a great asset to the practice!

December 17th, 2013

Two thumbs up for Dr G! :-)

Dr Gorman is a very caring, thorough physician. He takes all the time that is needed to answer your questions. At my last visit, he challenged me to change my lifestyle for achieve long term health benefits. He did it exactly right. While I didn't want to hear what he had to say, he was 100% correct to do so and did so in a compassionate manner. He told me what I needed to hear and to accomplish. Two enthusiastic thumbs up for Dr G!

April 15th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr Gorman is a great doctor. He really takes time with his patients. We have seen him for years.

October 29th, 2008

a great dr very compassionate

June 9th, 2017