A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Graupman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Graupman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Graupman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Graupman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Graupman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Graupman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Graupman practice?
- Dr. Patrick Graupman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Graupman practices Neurological Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT and St. Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons.