Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
An Excellent Doctor show details An Excellent Doctor
Oct 26th, 2015

Excellent, caring Doctor.

Breast augmentation show details Breast augmentation
by Anon on Aug 13th, 2015

Doctor listened to all my concerns and spent lots of time answering my questions before surgery. Chose him after three consultations. Thrilled with results and have sent my friends to see this doctor. Can barely see any scars.

EXCELLENT SURGEON show details EXCELLENT SURGEON
Mar 22nd, 2015

Fanntastic. Clinically excellent wonderful bedside manner.

Tummy tuck with my hernia repair show details Tummy tuck with my hernia repair
by J.P. on Oct 18th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Greaney by my surgeon after five previous failed hernia repairs. Not only did he fix by large hernia but he did it through a tummy tuck incision and removed lots of tissue and scar! I didn't know this was a possibility and I am happy I finally found him after all these years.

Filler/Botox genius show details Filler/Botox genius
by M.F. on Dec 3rd, 2013

I went to this plastic surgeon after having issues with previous Botox and filler treatments elsewhere. Dr. Greaney is meticulous and I was thrilled with the results!

Breast Reconstruction show details Breast Reconstruction
Jun 28th, 2013

Dr rebuilt my breasts using my belly tissue and no muscle (DIEP flap). Very pleased with the results. Planning on having my revision soon. Can't wait for my nipple reconstruction. Dr. Greaney is the best!

Fantastic DIEP flap surgeon! show details Fantastic DIEP flap surgeon!
by M. D. on May 19th, 2013 on doctor.com

This doctor reconstructed my breast. Phenomenal results! Simply the best

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Oct 18th, 2011

dr. greaney is one of a million!!!!!i don't think there are many drs. out there who would come to the phone to talk to a patient and have a bedside manor like his.... i think he is a brillant dr. with an incrediable amount of education and experience. i just can't say enough about this man.. he performed surgury on me , the results were amazing..

Heaven sent show details Heaven sent
Oct 3rd, 2011

I had gone to another plastic surgeon for a tummy tuck and his aftercare was horrible. I developed a seroma and went to the ER. They did not want to drain it for me. I called several plastic surgeons and continually was denied treatment. Finally I called Dr. Greaneys office and he agreed to see and treat me. He was extremely professional and explained much more to me than my original plastic surgeon ever did. Dr. Greaney is awesome!

Aug 24th, 2011

Really took the time to explain the procedure to me and worked very hard to take care of me.