Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon

840 Walnut St
Ste. 15
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 625-6630
Locations and availability (1)

|  Filler/Botox genius  |  show details
by M.F. on Dec 3rd, 2013

I went to this plastic surgeon after having issues with previous Botox and filler treatments elsewhere. Dr. Greaney is meticulous and I was thrilled with the results!

|  Dr. Greaney Is Wonderful!  |  show details
by Julie D. on Jun 30th, 2013

Dr. Greaney performed DIEP flap surgery on me in Dec. 2012. I still have more revision work to be done, but I am so happy with the results. He is a great doctor and a kind compassionate person. I would highly recommend him to all breast cancer patients. I feel so blessed to be in his care!

|  Breast Reconstruction  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2013

Dr rebuilt my breasts using my belly tissue and no muscle (DIEP flap). Very pleased with the results. Planning on having my revision soon. Can't wait for my nipple reconstruction. Dr. Greaney is the best!

|  trans flap  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2011

dr greaneyis the most intelligent dr. iever came across... he made me whole again.. he is so easy to talk too.. i love him....i had a double masectomy and he gave me a new outlook on life... i really feel i owe him so much for making my office visits uplifting .. i will be having my final surgury in december and i'm already worrying about not going back to philadelphia to see him..

|  show details
Oct 18th, 2011

dr. greaney is one of a million!!!!!i don't think there are many drs. out there who would come to the phone to talk to a patient and have a bedside manor like his.... i think he is a brillant dr. with an incrediable amount of education and experience. i just can't say enough about this man.. he performed surgury on me , the results were amazing..

|  Heaven sent  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

I had gone to another plastic surgeon for a tummy tuck and his aftercare was horrible. I developed a seroma and went to the ER. They did not want to drain it for me. I called several plastic surgeons and continually was denied treatment. Finally I called Dr. Greaneys office and he agreed to see and treat me. He was extremely professional and explained much more to me than my original plastic surgeon ever did. Dr. Greaney is awesome!

|  show details
Aug 24th, 2011

Really took the time to explain the procedure to me and worked very hard to take care of me.