A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Greer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Greer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Greer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harton Regional Med Center
- Southern Tennessee Medical Center
- Emerald - Hodgson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Roddy Greer MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick R. Greer practice?
- Dr. Patrick Greer has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Greer practices Internal Medicine and Surgery near Winchester, TN.
See Winchester Internists and Winchester Surgeons.