A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Greer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Greer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Greer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harton Regional Med Center
- Southern Tennessee Medical Center
- Emerald - Hodgson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Roddy Greer MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick R. Greer practice?
- Dr. Patrick Greer has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Greer practices Internal Medicine and Surgery near Winchester, TN.
See Winchester Internists and Winchester Surgeons.