A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Grisafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grisafi
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Grisafi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Grisafi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grisafi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Grisafi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital United States Catholic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Anthony Grisafi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Grisafi practice?
- Dr. Patrick Grisafi has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Grisafi practices Ophthalmology near Suffern, NY.
See Suffern Ophthalmologists.