A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Grisafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grisafi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grisafi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Grisafi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grisafi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Grisafi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital United States Catholic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Anthony Grisafi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Grisafi practice?
- Dr. Patrick Grisafi has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Grisafi practices Ophthalmology near Suffern, NY.
See Suffern Ophthalmologists.