Urologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Prostate cancer patient.  |  show details
by Steve on Jun 13th, 2014

I've heard many excellent stories regarding Dr Foley from other patients so I chose him when I needed a urologist. Although he may have great diagnostic and medical skills I found him aloof with the personality of a doorknob. Very poor bedside manner.

|  live changed for worst  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2013

Dr Foley perform a surgery on me that has left me disfigured and will forever cause mental and physical pain that I hope no other person will have to bear. I wrote a letter to Dr. foley nearly a year ago letting him know how his actions has ruined my life and to date he has not even responded. This is one doctor that should not be trusted with your health or life.

|  show details
Oct 10th, 2013

Did not recommend follow up after prostate cancer surgery. Cancer returned in less than two years. Now taking Chemo for six months.

|  show details
Jan 11th, 2010

I have found Dr. Foley to be very competent and professional in my interactions with him. Under his care, I have been symptom free for 8 years after having a serious prostate condition. He is very busy, but takes the time to ensure that my questions are answered.

|  a total jerk  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2009

this is the rudest dr. i have ever seen in my life

|  Poor Beside Manner  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2009

Dr. Foley was very unprofessional with the diagnosis and he showed very poor bedside manner. Dr. Foley made me feel like I didnt matter and like I was just another pay check.