Urologist
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
CM Director show details CM Director
Jul 13th, 2015

My father sees one of Dr. Foley's associates, and needed Dr. Foley to perform a procedure while the associate was on vacation. Dr. Foley was rude and inconsiderate, and negligent in that he refused to perform the procedure for him while he was hospitalized for an infection caused by the stent that needed to be removed. He is a total JERK and should be removed from practicing medicine.

Vasectomy -- recommend Dr. Foley show details Vasectomy -- recommend Dr. Foley
by Jason on May 18th, 2015

I highly recommend. Had vasectomy. Great work.

by sabrina taylor on Mar 21st, 2015

Horrible experience! The man has no compassion. My advice is find another doctor.

uncompassionate doctor ever show details uncompassionate doctor ever
Mar 18th, 2015

My elderly grandfather recently visited Dr. Foley. He did not seem to care about his patient, but also told him there was nothing else he could do and that he had already had a good life. I don't know of any other doctors that would say this when there are many other medical treatments available. He pretty much wrote him off and collected his paycheck. If you care about your loved ones don't ever send them to him for medical treatment.

Not a Professional Office show details Not a Professional Office
Jan 13th, 2015

I though Dr. Foley was going to be a kind and caring professional. Unfortunately, I was mistaken. He is aloof and so is his nursing staff. Find another physician.

Prostate cancer patient. show details Prostate cancer patient.
by Steve on Jun 13th, 2014

I've heard many excellent stories regarding Dr Foley from other patients so I chose him when I needed a urologist. Although he may have great diagnostic and medical skills I found him aloof with the personality of a doorknob. Very poor bedside manner.

live changed for worst show details live changed for worst
Dec 14th, 2013

Dr Foley perform a surgery on me that has left me disfigured and will forever cause mental and physical pain that I hope no other person will have to bear. I wrote a letter to Dr. foley nearly a year ago letting him know how his actions has ruined my life and to date he has not even responded. This is one doctor that should not be trusted with your health or life.

Oct 10th, 2013

Did not recommend follow up after prostate cancer surgery. Cancer returned in less than two years. Now taking Chemo for six months.

Jan 11th, 2010

I have found Dr. Foley to be very competent and professional in my interactions with him. Under his care, I have been symptom free for 8 years after having a serious prostate condition. He is very busy, but takes the time to ensure that my questions are answered.

a total jerk show details a total jerk
Sep 9th, 2009

this is the rudest dr. i have ever seen in my life

Poor Beside Manner show details Poor Beside Manner
Jul 24th, 2009

Dr. Foley was very unprofessional with the diagnosis and he showed very poor bedside manner. Dr. Foley made me feel like I didnt matter and like I was just another pay check.