A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Haggard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Haggard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Haggard, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haggard graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Haggard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haggard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Haggard practice?
Dr. Patrick Haggard practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.