Dr. Patrick Haley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Haley?

April 13th, 2016

Great Doctor

Great Doc! good experience with my vasectomy

April 3rd, 2016

Best Urologist in Denver

I've seen 4 other urologists and they were not nice and always in a hurry always wanting to run test after test. Dr Haley has been very patient and great at explaining all of my options. I have found him very personable and am so happy that I found him.

September 14th, 2015

Fortunately haven't had any other urologist but Dr. Haley has a wonderful personality, sense of humor and disposition. The kind of guy you would want to sit in a cold duck blind with.

September 28th, 2010

Horrible Bedside Manner

Dr. Haley did laser surgery on me to remove Kidney stones. Surgery was fine, but his conversations with me were lacking in everything -detail,facts,concern. He couldn't wait to get out of my room (tee-off time maybe). He removed the shunt from my Urethra without any warning or without even shutting my hospital door! Just pulled down my pants for all to see and yanked it out. It left me humiliated and feeling violated. My mother was so horrified when she saw the effect it had on me, she called Dr. Haley to complain. He responded by hanging up on her and then coming in to my room - the patient -to yell at me! The nurses at Rose Medical could not believe his behavior. You could hear him yelling down the hall while I sat and silently cried. I was an emotional wreck after a week in the hospital in severe pain and all he cared about was his ego trip. Completely non caring individual - something confirmed by the Nurses. I filed a formal complaint and had several witness to his non-professional and damaging behavior. I'm not sure I will ever be able to get over the experience. Do NOT go to this idiot!

October 17th, 2015