A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Hanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Hanford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanford graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Hanford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Hanford practice?
Dr. Patrick Hanford practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, TX.
See Lubbock Family Physicians.