A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Hanley, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hanley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
- Gnaden Huetten Mem Hospital, Lehighton, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Hanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile