A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Hanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Hanley, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hanley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Hanley DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Hanley practice?
- Dr. Patrick Hanley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Hanley practices Internal Medicine near Jim Thorpe, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA.
See Jim Thorpe Internists.