A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. B Harpole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. B Harpole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. B Harpole, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harpole graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Harpole has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. B Patrick Harpole MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. B P. Harpole practice?
- Dr. B Harpole has 1 office location.
Dr. B Harpole practices Family Medicine near Pleasant Hill, CA.
See Pleasant Hill Primary Care Doctors.