Dr. B Harpole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. B Harpole?

August 18th, 2016

Unsatisfied

I was not pleased at all. We didn't vibe. The waits were long. He didn't explain much. Low energy. Limited appointment times. Unprofessional staff.

July 26th, 2014

Brilliant Caring Doctor

I've been to all kinds of doctors over the years. I was referred by 2 friends who also see Dr. Harpole regularly. I was so sick with respiratory problems & sinus infection which I had been trying to get through the holidays with. I'd been to Urgent Care & what a disaster. That was a couple years ago. Since then Dr. Harpole & his staff have helped me through other health conditions. Dr. Harpole. Is brilliant but when you need a specialist, he can refer you to the best! Also, he will call you personally to make sure you are ok. I don't know of any doctors who care that much these days. I hope he never retires & I would highly recommend Dr. Harpole to my family & friends.

September 9th, 2011

non-communicative, then mean-spirited

Had a dispute with this physician regarding the manner in which he attempted to bill me for 100% (in-plan) covered services. He would not return multiple calls to rectify. Then four months later, he finally called in response to a formally written query. Instead of listening to the facts, my concerns and working to correct, he only wanted to insult and threaten me in the most disrespectful and unprofessional manner. I reported his actions to my insurance company, and filed formal complaints. What is amazing is the trivial dollar amount that triggered this crude behavior. I cannot recommend anyone use his services knowing he could erupt in such a manner.

March 10th, 2011

John Munson

Dr. Harpole takes the time to go over all test results, and answer any question you may have. He is not ruled by the clock like so many dr.'s are these days. He takes the time to make sure you understand what is going on, and are comfortable with the results when you leave the office.

January 20th, 2011

DON'T DO IT!!!

30-90 minute wait EVERYTIME. Very rude and uncaring staff. Loads of outdated information. Very poor diagnostician (to the point of criminal, if you ask me), and he is so busy pushing whatever his agenda of the week is, that he doesn't stop to listen. I have been seeing this dr for over a year, because he truly helped with my weight loss (by giving medications). Never again. Unless you are going for weight loss, and have a half a day to waste sitting in horrible, uncomfortable chairs, walk past this office.

November 4th, 2010

I wouldn't go back to this doctor. I had two appts with him and both times I waited over an hour. The staff was very rude. Never again.

June 5th, 2010