Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Brilliant Caring Doctor  |  show details
by Robyn E on Jul 26th, 2014

I've been to all kinds of doctors over the years. I was referred by 2 friends who also see Dr. Harpole regularly. I was so sick with respiratory problems & sinus infection which I had been trying to get through the holidays with. I'd been to Urgent Care & what a disaster. That was a couple years ago. Since then Dr. Harpole & his staff have helped me through other health conditions. Dr. Harpole. Is brilliant but when you need a specialist, he can refer you to the best! Also, he will call you personally to make sure you are ok. I don't know of any doctors who care that much these days. I hope he never retires & I would highly recommend Dr. Harpole to my family & friends.

|  The Importance Of Being Both Excellent And Earnest  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2011

Dr. Harpole is an exemplary doctor and brilliant diagnostician.A bit of waiting at appointment time is more than worth it.Andrea McDiarmid

|  non-communicative, then mean-spirited  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

Had a dispute with this physician regarding the manner in which he attempted to bill me for 100% (in-plan) covered services. He would not return multiple calls to rectify. Then four months later, he finally called in response to a formally written query. Instead of listening to the facts, my concerns and working to correct, he only wanted to insult and threaten me in the most disrespectful and unprofessional manner. I reported his actions to my insurance company, and filed formal complaints. What is amazing is the trivial dollar amount that triggered this crude behavior. I cannot recommend anyone use his services knowing he could erupt in such a manner.

|  John Munson  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2011

Dr. Harpole takes the time to go over all test results, and answer any question you may have. He is not ruled by the clock like so many dr.'s are these days. He takes the time to make sure you understand what is going on, and are comfortable with the results when you leave the office.

|  DON'T DO IT!!!  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

30-90 minute wait EVERYTIME. Very rude and uncaring staff. Loads of outdated information. Very poor diagnostician (to the point of criminal, if you ask me), and he is so busy pushing whatever his agenda of the week is, that he doesn't stop to listen. I have been seeing this dr for over a year, because he truly helped with my weight loss (by giving medications). Never again. Unless you are going for weight loss, and have a half a day to waste sitting in horrible, uncomfortable chairs, walk past this office.

|  show details
Nov 4th, 2010

I wouldn't go back to this doctor. I had two appts with him and both times I waited over an hour. The staff was very rude. Never again.

|  show details