A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Hartley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Hartley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Hartley, MBBS, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartley graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Hartley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick G Hartley MBBS and MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick G. Hartley practice?
- Dr. Patrick Hartley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Hartley practices Occupational Medicine near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: North Liberty, IA.
See Iowa City Preventive Medicine Specialists.