Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Hartley
Dr. Patrick Hartley, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA, with another office in North Liberty, IA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Occupational Medicine. Dr. Hartley is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center, UnityPoint Health Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital and UnityPoint Health Allen Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Hartley has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Patrick Hartley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Alicia Gerke
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Iowa City, IA 0 mi11
Dr. Herbert Berger
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Iowa City, IA 0 mi28
Dr. David Stoltz
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Iowa City, IA 0 mi13