A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Hartsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Hartsell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Hartsell, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartsell graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hartsell has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick A Hartsell MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Hartsell practice?
- Dr. Patrick Hartsell has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Hartsell practices Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.