A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Hartsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Hartsell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Hartsell, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartsell graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hartsell has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hartsell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Hartsell practice?
Dr. Patrick Hartsell practices Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.