Overall Review

3.6

March 24th, 2015
I am very thankful for Dr. Haugh
I am extremely grateful and thankful that my doctor referred Dr. Haugh to me. I had a very rare tick borne disease which landed me in the hospital for 7 days. His bedside manor needs improvement I will say. He did explain things thoroughly and ultimately made the right diagnosis, quickly. I had problems with the antibiotic and he did not mess around addressing the issue. He pushed me to get well and did not tolerate any weakness. I appreciated that as I am a go getter and needed a push during this time. He said it would take a year for me to fully recover and he was absolutely 100% correct. I read the other reviews and was quite shocked. My mom also saw him for Lyme and again was wonderful. I give him 5 thumbs up.

December 30th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
Amazing doctor and staff

April 11th, 2014
Still Sick
Seeing Dr. Haugh was a TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME!!! I should have followed my first instinct and missed this appointment. I wish I had read the other reviews on this site prior to making the appointment to see Dr. Haugh. Had I done so, I would have never seen him and would have spared myself much grief, frustration, disappointment. He barely gave me a chance to speak. When I tried to let him know what I had been experiencing, he would repeatedly cut me off. Dr. Haugh is rude, arrogant, condescending and a horrible infectious disease doctor. He claims that people in the U.S don't get parasites. However, the CDC says otherwise. He refused to treat me for documented MRSA (a very serious bacterial infection) in the lungs and other serious bacteria and yeast infections. He did not even try to help me. The nurse that I saw at my primary care doctor's office did more to help me than Dr. Haugh did. She gave me an antibiotic. Dr. Haugh said that there was nothing he could do and sent me home sick with no prescription, treatment plan or further testing. I plan to get treatment elsewhere. I don't see how Dr. Haugh ever became a doctor. His license should be revoked!

February 3rd, 2014
Systems Analyist
I accompanied my wife to see Dr. Haugh. We hoped he would listen and find an answer for my wife's mysterious symptoms. He talked down to her and made her feel as if she were making up her symptoms. The visit was a complete waste of time. We ended up at another physician's office who immediately diagnosed her and started her on treatment. Waste of a co-pay, time of from work, and undo stress on us both during a very stressful time.

April 8th, 2013
PATIENT
VERY UNDERSTANDING DOCTORS TAKE TIME WITH PATIENT AND HIS STAFF IS VERY FRIENDLY.

April 5th, 2013
Infectious Disease Doctor?
One visit was enough for me. He completely dismissed my symptoms and told me there is no such thing as chronic Lyme disease. Because of Dr. Haugh, my treatment was delayed even further. His poor attitude and unwillingness to treat me properly is unacceptable. I am finally symptom free after being treated by a Lyme-literate doctor. Don't waste your time with this very rude and uncaring doctor. Seek knowledgeable help if you suspect you have Lyme. Do not bother going to an Infectious Disease Doctor. They will not treat Lyme. They are just puppets and follow IDSA guidelines which are false. They are puppets with bad attitudes. Stay clear of this doctor. He is arrogant and condescending as well. He actually didn't even deserve one star. I should have known since his office was empty while I was there.

November 15th, 2012
Misdiagnosis
Dr. Haugh not only lied, he was very condescending toward myself an my 21 year old daughter. He failed to diagnosis her properly and caused delays in her getting treatment. We finally found an internist who actually dianosed her right away and could not believe Dr. Haugh brushed her off, being as that she was so ill. Our visit was a disaster from the start. I don't recommend him.

September 13th, 2012
Great !
Been with Dr. Haugh since 2002 and i am happy

September 11th, 2012
Bad experience
This doctor was condescending and I left his office in tears. He told me I was treated for Lyme for 30 days and that I was fine and had enough treatment. That was yesars ago. I finally got the proper amount of treatment and after months of iv antibiotics I am finally symptom free. He told me I had post-symptoms and would have them forever. That is a lie. It was still an active infection. Thanks for nothing but stress Dr. Heigh. You should learn about Lyme disease. You were very wrong. I've been symptom free for two years.

August 23rd, 2012
Visits went as expected, and he spent approximately 20-25 minutes speaking on my condition, its effects, and further testing. Only down side was the phebotomist (blood tech) was more interested in her cell phone than performing her duties.

June 12th, 2012
Never again
I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. He was condescending, and does not believe Chronic lyme exists. He is an infectious disease doctor who follows ISDA guidelines, which we know to be incorrect. He does not listen, dismised my symptoms, told me I would have them forever, and shut the book. Yes, I got much worse until I finally got proper treatment which is almost impossible. After getting proper treatment I am now symptom free. Stay clear, do no waste your time.

April 1st, 2011
Disappointed
We are very disappointed with this "infectious disease doctor". My family doctor knows more about infectious diseases then he does. Our 2 visits were a complete waste of time. Wait time must be so short because he does not have many patients, we can see why.