A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Heenan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Heenan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Heenan graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heenan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
- Promise Hospital of Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Michael Heenan DO is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Heenan practice?
- Dr. Patrick Heenan has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Heenan practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.