A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Heenan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Heenan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heenan graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heenan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
- Promise Hospital of Phoenix
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heenan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Heenan practice?
Dr. Patrick Heenan practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.