General Practitioners, Internist

5030 W McDowell Rd
Ste 6
Phoenix, AZ 85035
602-824-4900
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Jun 24th, 2013

RUN, do not walk to another doctor in the area. I called to confirm they still accepted my insurance only to get to the office and discover they didn't. Doctor wasn't even there yet. CASH ONLY BUSINESS. Red flag. Visited one time last year and was disappointed in that visit. It was urgent that I could see the doctor on this visit only to be turned away. FIND ANOTHER PHYSICIAN.

Feb 5th, 2013

Dr. Heenan Truly Cares about your Health. I was able to get an appointment the same day and he was able to Diagnose the health problem that I had for several years and his friendly staff was very helpful with my referrals to the specialists.

|  Dr. H. saved my life in 2005  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

I was having a heart problem when I arrived to his office. He would not let me take my car home and called for an emergency trip to the hospital. He did all the right things to keep me from making a big mistake by taking my car home. I wound up having a emergency triple bypass and 2 more stentes. I thank Dr. H. and credit him for the life I still have. God Bless Dr. H.

|  NIce doctor - Never shows up ontime  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2012

Dr. Heenan is a very nice doctor and has a fairly good bed side manor. However, NEVER EVER make an appointment for the morning if you are on a time limit, such as getting to work. They schedule appointments for 8:30am, and every single time that I have been in, the doctor has never arrived before 10 am. It's typically around 10:30am. The office is very stoneage they do not have the ability to verify insurance over internet or eprescribe. They do not have an internet connection.

Mar 26th, 2009

Very caring Dr is hard to find, he is always available