Dr. Patrick Heenan DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 16th, 2015
Dr.Heenan is a great doctor highly recommend if you're looking for a doctor spends a good amount of time office staff very nice appointment same day

May 28th, 2015
he doesn't spend time to know you he just gives what you want there no relationship between clients

June 24th, 2013
RUN, do not walk to another doctor in the area. I called to confirm they still accepted my insurance only to get to the office and discover they didn't. Doctor wasn't even there yet. CASH ONLY BUSINESS. Red flag. Visited one time last year and was disappointed in that visit. It was urgent that I could see the doctor on this visit only to be turned away. FIND ANOTHER PHYSICIAN.

February 5th, 2013
Dr. Heenan Truly Cares about your Health. I was able to get an appointment the same day and he was able to Diagnose the health problem that I had for several years and his friendly staff was very helpful with my referrals to the specialists.

July 29th, 2012
Dr. H. saved my life in 2005
I was having a heart problem when I arrived to his office. He would not let me take my car home and called for an emergency trip to the hospital. He did all the right things to keep me from making a big mistake by taking my car home. I wound up having a emergency triple bypass and 2 more stentes. I thank Dr. H. and credit him for the life I still have. God Bless Dr. H.

July 22nd, 2012
NIce doctor - Never shows up ontime
Dr. Heenan is a very nice doctor and has a fairly good bed side manor. However, NEVER EVER make an appointment for the morning if you are on a time limit, such as getting to work. They schedule appointments for 8:30am, and every single time that I have been in, the doctor has never arrived before 10 am. It's typically around 10:30am. The office is very stoneage they do not have the ability to verify insurance over internet or eprescribe. They do not have an internet connection.

March 26th, 2009
Very caring Dr is hard to find, he is always available