A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Henderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gunnison Valley Hospital - Cah
- Delta County Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick E Henderson DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Patrick E. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Patrick Henderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Henderson practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Gunnison, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Montrose, CO and Montesano, WA.
See Gunnison Otolaryngologists and Gunnison Surgeons.