Dr. N Hennessey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. N Hennessey?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. N Hennessey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

great

very through

OUTSTANDING

I experience Dr. Hennessey as one of the most compassionate, caring and knowledgeable physicians I have ever had. He is caring, concerned a good listener, great educator and a great diagnostician. I greatly value Dr. Hennessey as a valuable resource for my health and well being.

A Very Professional Experiencw

I found Dr Hennessey to be a very professional and knowledgeable doctor. He was very attentive to what I had to say and I felt very comfortable in his care. I would definitely return to him for future issues.

August 29th, 2017

terrific, and has been for years

I've been coming to see Dr H for many years, and started bringing my father and recommended him to many friends.

November 24th, 2015

Wonderful gentleman and makes your feel like your are his most important patient.

June 22nd, 2015

Mrs. J

The woman answering the phone needs to be fired...... such awful voice and nasty behaivor over the phone. She needs hospitality training. So sad. How can the doctor allow to have her working in his office.

May 22nd, 2015

A long wait in not too comfortable waiting room. Doctor is very thorough in analysis of problem and spends appropriate time. Returns calls. A doctor worth waiting for.

March 11th, 2015

Been seeing Dr. Hennessey for over 25 years. By far the most competent, caring and thorough dermatologist there is. Be prepared for a long wait, though rest assured that you will not be rushed.

January 21st, 2015

Shocked by the Reviews

I have been seeing Dr. Hennessy for 10 or more years now. I have always had a good experience. There have been times when I had to wait a bit, probably up to an hour, but not always. And, frankly, I don't expect to walk in at 7, and be seen at 7. It would be ideal but it just doesn't happen that way, anywhere. Often a patient before you is experiencing something that takes time. If you want the same consideration, a little patience is necessary. I understand the problem most of us have with waiting. I'm no exception to that. But, other than an occasional waiting period, I have no complaints. I find Ron to be very nice, as is the rest of the staff. Dr. Hennessy is a real treat and a very good doctor. I have no complaints.

May 7th, 2012

Hounded For Co-Payment

For six months after my 2003 visit I received requests for the $5.00 co-payment paid when I visited the office. They spent more time, effort, and expense trying to re-collect than the cost of the co-payment. After a nasty letter from me, the requests stopped.

April 20th, 2012

Staff is Horrendous

I waited 1 hour 35 minutes and never got to see the dr. Ended up leaving as I had another appointment. Asked for my co-pay back and they were snotty about it. Didn't ask if I wanted to reschedule, no apologies or warnings the dr. was running late. They just expect you to sit around until they are ready for you. He's not the only game in town, go somewhere else.

July 27th, 2011

excellent doctor

Dr Hennessey is an excellent dermatologist. I see him once a year, and he always resolves my issues. He is kind and spends as much time as needed, never feel rushed. Great bedside manner. I highly recommend him, u wont be disappointed.