A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hieber, Pediatrician, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hieber, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child Development
Education & Awards
Dr. Hieber graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hieber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Hieber MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James P. Hieber practice?
- Dr. James Hieber has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hieber practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.