Pediatrician, Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
My Pediatrician show details My Pediatrician
Jan 20th, 2014

Dr Hieber was my pediatrician throughout my entire childhood. He is very caring, knowledgeable, and approachable. He inspired me to become a pediatrician, and I am proud to say that I will be finishing my pediatrics residency this year. He has been a huge impact on my life as a physician and a role model, and I'm blessed to have met him.

Best doctor show details Best doctor
Aug 25th, 2012

He is wonderful and so is his nurse Barbra. I am do happy they are apart of my daughters care.

VERY GOOD DOCTOR show details VERY GOOD DOCTOR
May 22nd, 2012

Dr Hieber is our daughter's pediatrician, the times that we have gone, we are called in either at our exact appointment time or just a few minutes before. His nurse is very nice, they are both very knowledgeable and I would not give this dr up for anything! Believe me I go with my sisters to their childrens pediatricians, we wait in the waiting room for about 45 minutes where they take us to another room and we wait another 30 minutes! This is the best.

Rude staff show details Rude staff
Aug 16th, 2011

I went here and was amazed by the sheer rudeness of one nurse in this office. I will never step foot in this place again ever. Being treated like being done a favor is not the best way of doing business. I am now taking my child to a doctor in Medical city and very pleased with the service and professionalism of the office staff.

by Jose Castillo on Jul 19th, 2010

Dr, hieber has bee my kids doctor for almost 13 years, I have 4 kids and I would not change Doctors even now that I have to travel 50 miles round trip, I have, over the years developped a great amount of trust with him and his staff, I feel fortunate to have found him and greatfull that he was able to take care of my kids.

by Mommy to Nala on Jan 6th, 2009

Dr Hieber is my daughter's pediatrician and I couldn't be more pleased! He is a caring, knowledgeable doctor and his manner is easy-going. He provides good, clear information regarding diagnosis and provides recommendations for treatment(s). He is NOT an "alarmist" and he does not add to the natural stress of a new mommy. He allows parents to parent and make final decisions about their child's treatment and that is so important to me! He requests follow up when deemed necessary; and is not forceful or demanding like my first ob/gyn was. I would recommend Dr. Hieber to anyone who wants a great doctor for their child (my daughter has been a patient since birth - she is almost 18mos old now).