Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  BE CAREFUL  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

This man comes off as so nice little jesus' and marys around his office it is an act!!! Pure evil, seems nice but is a gossip and liar. He picks and chooses who he likes and if he doesn't like you watch out. Your personal business will be told around town.Wish the AMA would shut him down !!!

|  Lousy DR  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone!

|  Caring Doctar  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2011

my only issue is ..I've been on pain management nearly 4 years and on insaid and Valium before I became insurance covered ..even though I've proven to be disciplined with narcotics ..and the biggest fear is overtaking and addictions..you will get big speech against the meds that have given me my life back .but on other meds that the side affects can be fatal even when taking right you get less of a speech ...would I change doctars ..NO WAY ..great staff and he has my best interest at heart

|  patient and kind with elderly hard of hearing patient  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2011

Dr. Hisel and staff exhibited patience and compassion in dealing with my elderly hard of hearing father. They did not keep us waiting and they were prompt in getting back in touch by phone when we called with questions about medication. Overall helpful experience.

|  Abusive bedside manor  |  show details
Nov 24th, 2010

Dr Hisel, Patrick MDPA in Mineral Wells, TX has a very abusive bedside manor to his patients and those there to care for them and has broken HIPPA laws.