A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Hlubik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Hlubik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Hlubik graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hlubik has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Hlubik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Hlubik practice?
- Dr. Patrick Hlubik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Hlubik practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ellicottville, NY and East Amherst, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.