A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Hobbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Hobbins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hobbins
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hobbins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Hobbins, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobbins graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hobbins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- Community Hospital, 901 MacArthur Blvd., Munster, IN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Hobbins DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Hobbins practice?
- Dr. Patrick Hobbins has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Hobbins practices Family Medicine near Saint John, IN.
See Saint John Primary Care Doctors.