A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Hobbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Hobbins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hobbins
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Hobbins, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobbins graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hobbins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- Community Hospital, 901 MacArthur Blvd., Munster, IN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Hobbins DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Hobbins practice?
- Dr. Patrick Hobbins has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Hobbins practices Family Medicine near Saint John, IN.
See Saint John Family Physicians.