Dr. Patrick Hogan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Hogan?

March 18th, 2016

Dr. Hogan is a wonderful, caring doctor who I have had for more than 22 years! He is so up on all of the latest information on women's health and takes the time necessary with me at every appointment.

March 23rd, 2012

experienced doc, great care

I've been seeing Dr. Hogan from the time I was pregnant with both of my kids through the present - now in my 40's. Because he has so many years experience, he's been able to help me navigate the many changes my body seems to go through each decade. Now that he has his own practice, the wait time is much shorter and it's easier to get appointments with him. His demeanor is always one of care and concern. This is much appreciated in today's busy world.

January 6th, 2012

Found out later after surgery that there was a better alternative surgery and he had not told me about it, the alternative surgery was eventually done by another doctor and fixed the problem. The surgery done by Dr. Hogan did not fix the problem and was not ever needed.

March 18th, 2011

He's AN EXCELENT doctor. He's been my doctor over 5 years, I'm very glad my physician indicated him for me !!!

August 23rd, 2009

this dr. saved my life

i can't go into my whole story -- it's too long. i luckily found dr. hogan in time ... the first visit he spent 45 mins. talking with me about meds i was taking and overall health. he ended up switching my meds and changing my life. i went from having up to 4 migraines a week to 4 a year! he also helped to completely clear up an acne problem i had. he also performed a hysterectomy and it was just in time because i had a very high grade infection. i can't say enough about him as a doctor -- he is also a very caring human being who personally followed up with phone calls after my surgery. he is the best!

April 5th, 2017