A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Honsinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Honsinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Honsinger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Honsinger graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Honsinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Ashland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Kelly Honsinger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick K. Honsinger practice?
- Dr. Patrick Honsinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Honsinger practices Family Medicine near Talent, OR.
See Talent Family Physicians.