A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Hsueh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Hsueh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsueh
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hsueh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Low Vision Rehab
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsueh graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsueh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Ming-Yuan Hsueh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Hsueh practice?
- Dr. Patrick Hsueh has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Hsueh practices Ophthalmology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Ophthalmologists.