Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

by Ivette on Sep 23rd, 2015

Faith in doctors who care RESTORED. He is patient, LISTENS and most importantly delivers results. Takes his time with each consult and is the first doctor I have seen results with. His bedside manner is truly professional and his staff is amazing. GODSEND

Wonderful, kind neurologist with iitiative! show details Wonderful, kind neurologist with iitiative!
by Francie Rossi on Aug 16th, 2015

Dr. Huott carefully listens, as he types or writes notes. Superb bedside manner. If he is not satisfied, he will order tests. Dr. Huott answers his messages w / expediency. He also shows me my MRIs and tells me of my previous lab results. Truly a kind, understanding, professional, knowledgeable HUMANE and genuine person that is an EXCELLENT doctor for people with a seizure disorder and/or nerve damage. Thank God for Dr. Huott!!

May 23rd, 2013

Horrible visit with this doctor. Absolutely NO bedside manner, he was cold and extremely condescending. He would not make eye contact and sat behind a computer typing the whole time. He made no effort to explain anything or let me know his opinion, at least, of what was going on with me. My primary care doc referred me to him because of seizures and he acted like I just randomly wanted to go to a neurologists for fun. When I asked if I was clear to drive his response was that it was up to my family to know if I was ready! Um no, the DMV will not accept my husbands release to drive, for me. Hopefully I will only have to see this man once more when I go in to get my results from EEG and MRI.

by B.G. on Jan 5th, 2010

The wait was short.His staff kept me informed.His beside manner was kind and professional.I appreciated his willingness to diagnose the fire, instead of the smoke as previous doctors have done.