Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

May 23rd, 2013

Horrible visit with this doctor. Absolutely NO bedside manner, he was cold and extremely condescending. He would not make eye contact and sat behind a computer typing the whole time. He made no effort to explain anything or let me know his opinion, at least, of what was going on with me. My primary care doc referred me to him because of seizures and he acted like I just randomly wanted to go to a neurologists for fun. When I asked if I was clear to drive his response was that it was up to my family to know if I was ready! Um no, the DMV will not accept my husbands release to drive, for me. Hopefully I will only have to see this man once more when I go in to get my results from EEG and MRI.

by B.G. on Jan 5th, 2010

The wait was short.His staff kept me informed.His beside manner was kind and professional.I appreciated his willingness to diagnose the fire, instead of the smoke as previous doctors have done.

Great neurologist show details Great neurologist
by Jay Dyck on Aug 9th, 2009

Dr. Huott saved my life in 1991. I went to see him due to some minor seizures. He scheduled an eeg. Because of the positive results he had me get a cat scan at the VA hospital.Immediately after the cat scan, he met me in the waiting room and showed me the cat scan, which showed that I had a benign meningioma in my left frontal lobe.He checked me into the hospital that day, Friday. On Tuesday I had a long brain surgery.Thank you, Dr. Huott. I am still alive and doing well. I wish the same for you.Sincerely,Jay Dyck