A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Hurlbut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Hurlbut is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurlbut
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurlbut Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Hurlbut, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurlbut graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hurlbut has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick T Hurlbut MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Patrick T. Hurlbut practice?
- Dr. Patrick Hurlbut has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Hurlbut practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Surgeons and Lincoln Orthopedic Surgeons.