Learn more about Dr. Patrick Hurlbut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Hurlbut is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurlbut
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurlbut Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Hurlbut, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurlbut graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hurlbut has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick T Hurlbut MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Patrick T. Hurlbut practice?
- Dr. Patrick Hurlbut has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Hurlbut practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Surgeons.