A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Hyatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Hyatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyatt
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Hyatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Hyatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyatt graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hyatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Aaron Hyatt MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Hyatt practice?
- Dr. Patrick Hyatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Hyatt practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Gastroenterologists.