A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Hyatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Hyatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Hyatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyatt graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hyatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Aaron Hyatt MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Hyatt practice?
- Dr. Patrick Hyatt has 8 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Hyatt practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Nottingham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Ellicott City, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Nottingham Internists and Nottingham Gastroenterologists.