Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Hyatt
Dr. Patrick Hyatt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Hepatology, Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Hyatt is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Howard County General Hospital Inc and University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Hyatt has the following 3 specialties
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Patrick Hyatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Lynn Ludmer
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi33
Dr. Ernestine Wright
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi27
Dr. Anita Tsen
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Baltimore, MD 0 mi18