A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Hyland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Hyland, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyland graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Hyland has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Anthony Hyland MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Hyland practice?
- Dr. Patrick Hyland has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Hyland practices Pediatrics near Jasper, AL.
See Jasper Pediatricians.