A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Burns, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Burns has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick I. Burns practice?
Dr. Patrick Burns practices Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.