A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Burns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Burns, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Burns has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick I Burns MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick I. Burns practice?
- Dr. Patrick Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Burns practices Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.