A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Ilada, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilada graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ilada has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ilada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Ilada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick B. Ilada practice?
Dr. Patrick Ilada practices Surgery near Warsaw, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lake City, FL and North Manchester, IN.
See Warsaw Surgeons.