A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Indergaard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Indergaard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Indergaard, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Indergaard graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Indergaard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Meritcare South University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Indergaard MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Indergaard practice?
- Dr. Patrick Indergaard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Indergaard practices Anesthesiology near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Anesthesiologists.