A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Allen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Allen practice?
Dr. Patrick Allen practices General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Coffeyville, KS.
See Coffeyville General Practitioners, Coffeyville Emergency Physicians, Coffeyville Family Physicians, and Coffeyville Internists.