Dr. Patrick Brennan Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Brennan?

Have no fear, this guy did great work on me!

Posted on September 1st, 2011

Had a terrible rectal bleeding problem for years. Several other doctors prescribed stuff to put on or up me that did nothing for a permanent problem of a large amount of blood and crap mixing several times a year. I went in, he instantly recognized the problem. Just a few days later I went back for a simple painless short procedure. Not a drop of blood since (NOT EVEN RIGHT AFTER THE PROCEDURE). All I can say is thanks for fixing my nasty 15 year old problem Dr. Brennan. This man is calm, very knowledgable and most important you can tell he cares about you and your problem.

Posted on October 29th, 2014

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.