Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile
999 Summer St
Suite 401
Stamford, CT 06905
203-353-9099
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  BEST DOCTOR  |  show details
by Jacqueline on Jun 24th, 2014

He has become my new GYN doctor and he is the best doctor I have ever had . Very caring , compassionate he works great with his nurse. very good doctor he answers all your questions and concerns and you can definitely see the care he has for his patients , he is not like other doctos ive had in the past . Thank you Dr.Cahill !!!!

|  my personal review  |  show details
by Maria Maiellano on Jun 9th, 2014

Patrick Cahill, Do Excellent doctor and caring.

|  Above and Beyond  |  show details
by Susan S on Jan 10th, 2014

I have been with Dr. Cahill for almost 12 years. I have been with the practice for over 16 years. I cannot praise Dr. Cahill enough. He is so caring to all my needs. He has always been available for me (with exception of being out of he country). He delivered 3 of my 4 children. It would have been all 4 if he wasn't out of the country. At least he left me in excellent care with Dr. Gennaro and Dr. Gofrany who delivered my fourth. Dr. Cahill is a not only my doctor but my friend. He is someone I trust to do what is best for me and my family. I live well over an hour away and I wouldn't even consider ever going anywhere else for care. Thank You Dr Cahill for everything ! You Rock!

|  Best Dr. On the planet!  |  show details
by Dawn Fortunato on Nov 12th, 2013

Best Dr. On the planet! Caring compassionate really cares about the patient as a person. Follows up, calls back a Dr. That truly cares about you as a person and your health. So glad I found him and his practice. I would never go anywhere else and would recommend him to anyone and every female I know! I'm so happy to have a great Dr. The office staff is also very good, they clearly know what they are doing and are friendly just another plus being a patient there! Thank you Dr. Cahill for everything!

|  great doctor  |  show details
by Sindhu on Aug 8th, 2013

Dr. Cahill is a wonderful doctor. He made me and my husband feel more comfortable about the problem that I had. Also, his patience and honesty can be greatly appreciated; answered all of my questions and also explained about my problem. I have never seen any doctor who is more approachable and concerned about his patients.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by cindy on May 19th, 2013

Dr Cahill is pleasant, professional, and easy to talk to. The wait time is zero, which is amazing in an OBGYN office. Nice new office.

|  show details
Nov 14th, 2012

As an OB/GYN nurse I do not go to my office to be seen. I seperate my personal. Dr. Cahill goes out of his way to protect my privacy. I had my twin boys with him, he was WONDERFUL!! I would recomend him to anyone. And I know that he would be NO WHERE with out Kelly She is a treasure to be sure... BUT I am a nurse too so I will ALWAYS side with her!!! You will be happy that you go to that practice. There are also 2 other MDs there who are wonderfull and caring... I had a busy Delivery Room ( a section ) and recovery room from all thier pop ins... Great Group!!

|  Very Excellent doctors from stamford  |  show details
by Rupali on Aug 20th, 2010

Whole 38 weeks i had appointment with Dr. Gennaro and Dr. Ghofrany. They were really helpful and co-operative. When i was admitted, Dr. Cahill did my C-section that too in 5 to 10 min after waiting for labor pain for 14 hrs. They also visited hospital to see us. All three doctors are really excellent and very good in nature.The staff in the clinic is also kind and helpful. I will definitely recommend it.