Learn more about Dr. Patrick Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Connolly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connolly
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Connolly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Connolly, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Connolly MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Patrick Connolly has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Connolly practices Neurological Surgery near Pennington, NJ.
See Pennington Neurological Surgeons.