Learn more about Dr. Patrick Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Connolly is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Connolly, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Connolly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Connolly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Connolly practice?
Dr. Patrick Connolly practices Neurological Surgery near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Philadelphia, PA.
See Pennington Surgeons.