Learn more about Dr. Patrick Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Connolly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connolly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Connolly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Connolly, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Connolly MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Patrick Connolly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Connolly practices Neurological Surgery near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Pennington Surgeons.