A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Fallon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Fallon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallon graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Fallon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Rumford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Fallon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Fallon practice?
- Dr. Patrick Fallon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Fallon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Auburn, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Rumford, ME and Lewiston, ME.
See Auburn Surgeons.