Learn more about Dr. Patrick Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Fallon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fallon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fallon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Fallon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallon graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Fallon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Rumford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Fallon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Fallon practice?
- Dr. Patrick Fallon has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Fallon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Auburn, ME.
See Auburn Surgeons.