A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Flynn is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Flynn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Flynn DO is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Patrick Flynn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Flynn practices Internal Medicine near Elmer, NJ.
See Elmer Internists.