Learn more about Dr. Patrick Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Hall, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hall has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Hall MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Hall practice?
- Dr. Patrick Hall has 7 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Hall practices Otolaryngology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Woodbury Otolaryngologists.