A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Hu, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Hu MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Hu practice?
- Dr. Patrick Hu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Hu practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Boston, MA.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.