A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick McManus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick McManus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick McManus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McManus graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McManus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick John McManus MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. McManus practice?
- Dr. Patrick McManus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick McManus practices Internal Medicine near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Internists.