A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Murray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Murray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Murray practice?
Dr. Patrick Murray practices Neurological Surgery near Hyannis, MA.
See Hyannis Surgeons.